Sunday, October 26, 2008

findthefound.com's Blog

findthefound.com's BLOG is up and running...

Finally got a camera of my own, and am just waiting to get my lens which should be here in about a week. I'm shooting with a Canon XT, a definite bump of from my old point an shoot that died about a year ago. So I am finally able to take some shots on my own with my own gear.

I'm going to throw up some pictures I took at a wedding I assisted at about two months ago. Had a great time, and tagged along with Jelani Memory. Met some very nice people and the couple was great. Check back in in about a week or two, that's when I will have my lens and will post a bunch of new pics. By then I hope to have a decent start to my iStockphotos account, in which I will post a link on my homepage in the upper left corner (currently it just links to their homepage).


Im going to be working on getting some new gear, adding to my lens collection, and improving my shots.

-Shawn Ingersoll

No comments: