Saturday, January 17, 2009

Even More!!

So as I was preparing some of the images of thursday's shoot for iStock today, and I noticed that I still had pictures that I had forgotten to add. So voila, and here they be. Friday's shoot didn't work out so I wanted to give you these instead. Enjoy!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some nice work and variety! Some great foreground, mid, and background imagery! Also capturing some great smiles!

Best of luck in school!

JPS
JasonPhotoStudio at Model Mayhem