Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Ingersolls Survived Their First YEAR!!!

Hi Shawn,

You are out shooting a wedding, your third wedding since Friday!!! I am sad that we aren't together, but know next weekend is going to be off the hook fun. I am thinking hiking and camping.

I just wanted to let you know that this first year of marriage has been so beautiful in so many ways. I feel blessed to be able to be your wife and to grow with you. You inspire the best in me by supporting me and believing in me. You are someone who has never hindered me, but pushed me to go further. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be working at the school or doing photography, two things I have come to love more than I ever thought I could. Without you I would not laugh, play, or be as eco-minded as I am. Thank you for all you bring to my life, I can only imagine things getting better from here...my life is crazyamazing right now. You are a big part of that muppins.

xo.

Bonnie

Here's some of the best of from our first year together. If you don't know us that well...we apologize for the weirdness.

Photobucket
Jelani Memory / jelanimemory.com

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Ryan Lane / ryanjlane.com

Photobucket
Ryan Lane / ryanjlane.com

Photobucket


Photobucket