Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rocky + Carol Married! | Candy, Airplanes, and Super Mario... Oh My!

We have been fortunate to know Rocky + Carol since we met up with them for their wedding consultation and engagement shoot. They got married at the Pearson Air Museum and in true Rocky + Carol fashion the wedding was all about candy, airplanes, and Super Mario.

As we have gotten to know Rocky + Carol we have come to think of them as two peas in a pod. They are the kind of couple that is both concerned for each other as well as others. They always have a kind word to say, smile to share, and love to give... the perfect things to last a lifetime with!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are fucking amazingly talented! Kudos to you both - if I lived in Portland I would refer everyone I know to you!

John DeHope said...

Wow. Carol is my sister in law. I'm in a few of these pictures. You guys did such an amazing job! I am so jealous! My wedding photos are nowhere near as fantastic as these! Carol and Rocky are so lucky to have found you. Keep up the good work :)