Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Shawn!!!

Today is Shawn's birthday!! Since his last birthday I have seen Shawn become a husband, serious photographer, and a beautiful man. I am nothing short of amazed when I think back on when we first started dating, I was 15 and he was 17. I have seen his evolution from funny weird boy to a loving and compassionate man that always strives to be better than he was yesterday (although the funny weirdness seems not to have left him and I wouldn't have it any other way). I am completely in love with this man and as proud of him as I could ever hope to be. Happy birthday Shawnathon!

For Shawn's birthday we took a minication to the beach, here are some shots from yesterday. Little did Shawn know my grand scheme for what I wanted to use the pictures for...THE BLOG OF COURSE!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket












No comments: