Friday, June 26, 2009

We Love Families! | Heather, Natalie, and Tatiana

About a week ago I got the awesome pleasure of hanging out with some of my favorite ladies... Heather, Natalie, and Tatiana.

We headed out to Mt. Tabor and did ourselves some hiking (as much hiking as can happen in an extremely urban area). I have known Heather for a few years and I always enjoy learning about life, motherhood, and hairstyles from her. Natalie wants to be an actress, so I might have been one of the first photographers to get her picture. I am sure I will be hearing from the gossip mags in a couple of years ;-). Tatiana doesn't really know what she wants to grow up to be, but I can't see her shaking her BIG and FUN personality anytime soon.

I had an awesome time and it was nice to work on a personal project in the midst of WEDDING SEASON. Here are some of my favorites from the day...enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: